Expo Jamaica, the Caribbean’s premier trade exposition will be held April 19-22, 2018 in Jamaica’s National Arena & National Indoor Sports Centre. For four days, Kingston, Jamaica, becomes the hub of regional and international trade, with hundreds of manufacturers, exporters, buyers, distributors and wholesalers meeting in one setting, to explore business opportunities and transact trade.
There will be a lot of exciting Jamaican products on display. You can expect to experience products and services from over 15 sectors including Art and Craft; Chemicals, Construction, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals, Electric and Automotive, Fashion, Food and Beverage, Furniture and Bedding, Information and Communication Technology, Jewelry, Minerals and Metals, Printing, Packaging and Labeling, Textiles and Apparel.
The global demand for Jamaican products and services, outstanding performance of our athletes, renowned tourist attractions and pulsing beats of our culture together create the backdrop for a great Jamaican experience at Expo 2018. Come and join the growing number of international buyers who have established partnerships with Jamaican businesses.
AS A BUYER YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A Showcase of over 300 booths displaying 2000 great Jamaican products
- Free Registration
- Designated Buyer Days on April 19 and 20, 2018
- Buyers’ hospitality room with refreshment, lounge area and complimentary WiFi
- Online Expo Jamaica app to view exhibitor profiles and plan and monitor your trade show experience
- New Product Innovations from our Exhibitors
- Business Matchmaking Sessions
- Networking with Jamaican exhibitors and Buyers from over 20 countries
- Special airfare and hotel rates
- Free daily shuttle service between participating hotels and the show venue
Join us at Expo Jamaica 2018 to experience a spectacular display of over 2000 authentic Jamaican products and services all in one setting!